Businesses both large and small are discovering the benefits of Facebook fanpages and are learning the secrets to attracting new customers and website visitors with simple tricks that are affordable and easy. With a little effort, your great idea or product can be become a fan favorite on Facebook!
We often hear the old adage, ‘It’s such a small world’ when coincidences occur or common acquaintances are discovered. With the growing popularity of Facebook, the world seems even smaller these days, as this popular social network connects people around the world, creating a global community of shared connections and interests that knows no cultural boundary. Facebook allows users to connect not only with old friends, but with people around the world who share their interests and passions on fan pages creates especially for them. These fan pages are fundamental to Facebook’s popularity, and incorporating one into your marketing plan might just be your ticket to success.
With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can create a Facebook fan page to promote your product, interest or passion. Without any effort or expense on your part, Facebook’s search feature will yield your fan page as a search result and people who share your interest will soon find you. To help attract more visitors to your fan page without any cost, you can spread the word about your new page to your current client database and Facebook connections. Considering that the average Facebook user has 130 friends, there is nearly endless potential for attracting new people to your page simply by reaching out to those you already know and asking them to help you make connections. Naturally, you also will want to be sure to promote your fan page on your website, and vice versa.
Proven Benefits of Facebook Fanpages:
- Attract more traffic to your website through fan page links— People who find you on Facebook are likely to be interested enough in your product or service to click on a link that will take them directly to your website.
- Effortless income potential— Through Facebook’s innovative advertising options, you can generate income and target certain demographics and like-minded potential customers for very low cost.
- Easier search engine optimization— A Facebook fan page does more than heighten your exposure within the social network; a fan page increases the likelihood of your name being found more easily on search engines, like Google.
- Increased customer loyalty— Current customers who follow your Facebook fan page will develop a personal connection to your product or service, especially if you are diligent about feedback and responses to their posts. Fan pages offer fans opportunities to post pictures, provide product reviews and for loyal fans to post feedback and comments that can attract others and give you priceless insight into the wants and needs of your target audience.
- Get to know your customers— With Facebook’s detailed analytics, you gain access to valuable information about those who follow your fan page, such as their gender, age and location. Gaining a better understanding of the demographics of your fan base can help you more effectively reach particular individuals with targeted, customizable advertising.
Increase your exposure with Facebook fanpages
Facebook is fast becoming the common element that links people from across the globe. As friends connect on Facebook, they naturally share information about products and services they use and love. That is where Facebook fanpages and their great potential for business owners come into play. Increasing your global exposure with facebook fanpages for your products or services provides a simple way for people to connect with you and tell their friends about you. The beauty of Facebook fanpages is that the benefits are accessible to even the smallest business and it takes nothing more than passion and purpose to attract fans and begin to reap all of the benefits Facebook fanpages have to offer.
We Design Facebook Fanpages
Business owners around the world rely on the Facebook experts at web design Newquay for all of their Facebook fanpage needs, from Facebook marketing tips to information on how to monetize Facebook. Call us today on 01637 817303 to learn more about the proven benefits of Facebook fanpages and how to put them to work for your business.