The new changes to Facebook fanpages were launched to provide solutions to problems that page owners encountered and to enhance the look and usefulness of fan pages. With many new and exciting features to maximize fan page effectiveness, now is the time to upgrade your fan page to iFrames.
Facebook’s recent overhaul of Facebook fanpages has caused quite a stir in the virtual world.
Some panicked at the thought of no longer being able to enter simple FBML code (Facebook’s own code). Others worried about the cost of hosting their images now that Facebook required outside hosting for all pages. Many were just confused because fan pages seemed to function well and met their needs. Why fix something that isn’t broken? The answer is simple: Facebook realized the great potential of fan pages and decided that some much needed changes would help fan pages become all they were meant to be.
Panic and worry over any change is just human nature and the changes to fan pages may require some adjustment time, but the growth and benefit potential of their new iFrames style far surpasses any growing pains fan page owners might encounter.
If you currently operate Facebook fanpages and worry about what iFrames will mean for you, consider the exciting possibilities that are now at your fingertips by making the switch to iFrames:
- Your page can become a mini website. With the new tab features available with iFrames, your fan page can now be so much more than ever before. Allowing you to enhance and customize your fanpages with endless variations, you can now use your fan page as a natural extension of, or in place of, a traditional website. Add multiple pages, videos, links…the possibilities are endless with iFrames!
- Facebook Fanpages can now reflect your style. Forget the cookie-cutter fan pages of last year; today’s iFrames on Facebook allow you to create a customized fan page that represents who and what you are like never before. Imagine a fan page that resembles your website style with logos, background images and elements that incorporate your brand’s image. iFrames make it possible!
- iFrames make things fair. In the past, facebook fanpages owners were more or less at the mercy of the designers they hired to create their fan pages. These fan page creators held the key to the codes that made up the page and could make changes at their discretion, as well as make money by incorporating links that led page visitors to their own business pages. In essence, page designers had the power to essentially hold page codes hostage and page owners were paying the price. With iFrames, you can now eliminate the middleman and host the code on your own website!
- Less overall cost for professional design. Due to the complexity of design challenges less tech-savvy page owners may encounter, many fan pages are now being designed by professionals who understand iFrames and the marketing potential behind them. Though this additional cost may seem prohibitive to some, the good news is that it is a one-time fee and the designer will plant the code on your website. No more monthly storage fees to page creators make it easy to justify outsourcing design to an affordable graphic design professional.
- Conduct sales transactions right on the page. iFrames now allow what many fan page owners have long desired: the opportunity to conduct sales right from their fan page! Page visitors used to have to click a link to take them to an independent website in order to place an order, but no longer. With iFrames, customers can now browse galleries of images with detailed product descriptions, add what they love to their virtual shopping cart and check out without ever leaving your page! It’s a timesaver for shoppers and a great money-making tool for fan page owners.
We Design Facebook Fanpages
With so many exciting options, making the switch to iFrames style on Facebook fanpages is a smart move for every business. Though the changes may include a bit of a learning curve, the benefits are clear: endless customization, easier navigation, less hassle and more money in your pocket! Make the change to iFrames style today and see for yourself why change can be good!
When it comes to Facebook marketing, business owners rely on the knowledge and expertise of the marketing professionals at web design Newquay who understand small business needs and offer exceptional service at competitive prices. Find out more about what iFrames can do for your facebook fanpages by contacting us now.